Anyone can become a member of the PPN-SE, whether you are a psychological professional, aspiring psychological professional, expert by experience, member of the public, or other stakeholder involved in psychological services or training across the region.
Our mission is to inform, enable and influence NHS commissioned healthcare to maximise the benefits of the psychological professions for service users. Whatever your background or profession, we welcome your contribution towards these aims.
Join us for free, and as a member, you will benefit from the following:
- Joining a community of psychological professionals, and other key stakeholders, working across the region for NHS commissioned services and higher education institutions
- Keeping up to date with news, events and current issues through a regular newsletter, and the Psychological Professions Network for South East England (PPN SE) website
- Sharing good practice and clinical excellence
- Learning about research and innovation
- Influencing workforce development and contributing to decision making
- Developing leadership skills
Being a member of the PPN SE is free, and will help join up all the psychological professions with other key stakeholders by being part of a broader community. It can help in promoting clinical excellence, research and innovation, and keeping up to date. You can help by giving a bigger voice to the psychological practitioner workforce. Read more about how to become a member here.